Bleecker Street Housing Co-Operative
Steam Plant Lofts (part of the former Wellesley-Princess Margaret Hospitals)
Verve condominiums at Wellesley and Homewood
Public art on a utility box near Jarvis and Gloucester Streets (one of many in the area)
One of the former Gooderham residences, this one at Jarvis and Cawhtra Square
Magnolias on Cawthra Square
Toronto AIDS Memorial at Cawthra Square Park, behind the 519 Church Street Community Centre
519 Church Street Community Centre (“The 519″)
Former Oddfellows Hall (1891) at College and Yonge Streets
College Park, the former Eaton’s Store at Yonge and College Streets
A notorious Bay Street dive emerging as a boutique hotel
Walking the labyrinth at Bell Trinity Square
Osgoode Hall, Law Society of Upper Canada
Campbell House, the oldest remaining home from the original site of the Town of York, was built by Upper Canada Chief Justice Sir William Campbell and his wife Hannah in 1822.
OCAD University’s (Ontario College of Art and Design) Sharp Centre for Design, Will Alsop, archt. with Robbie/Young + Wright Architects Inc., is a box four storeys above ground supported by colourful pillars; it is often described as a tabletop.
The spire of St. George the Martyr Anglican Church near The Grange
The Grange (1817) behind the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) and now part of it, was built for D’Arcy Boulton (1785–1846).
Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO)
Victoria University, University of Toronto
“Crucified Woman” (1976) by Almuth Lutkenhaus at Emmanuel College, University of Toronto
Victoria University reflected in the Isabel Bader Theatre
Church of the Redeemer (Anglican)
The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
The Royal Conservatory of Music
Queen Alexandra Gateway, at the Bloor Street end of Philosopher’s Walk, next to the Royal Conservatory of Music, was built “To commemorate the visit of TRH the Duke & Duchess of Cornwall & York Oct. 10th 1901.” The Duke and Duchess later became King George V & Queen Mary.
The entrance to the Royal Conservatory of Music’s Koerner Hall